Odorex Cat Odour Eliminator
or 6 weekly payments from $2.50 learn more
- Works where other products haven't, and wont.
- Can be used with, or after, detergents and germicides without loss of performance.
- Safe to soak effected area to penetrate the source of the odour whereas powders and sprays treat only surface problems.
- Removes most stains.
- Will not stain or damage common surfaces & fabrics.
- Non-toxic and safe to use around pets and people.
- New Zealand Made.
- 500ml size
If treatment areas are difficult to reach try Odorex Animal Odour Eliminator. For difficult to find odours we recommend the Odorex Pet Urine Stain Detector UV Blacklight Torch.
- Thoroughly soak all the area where the cat has sprayed or urinated, making sure that the liquid penetrates right to the source of the odour and allow to dry.
- If the smell persists, Odorex® has not reached the cause of the problem and the treatment should be repeated.
- Gentle rubbing with a sponge soaked in Odorex® will remove most stains.