Hamish the Dog Dude Training Day - 27 July
Thanks to the amazing Hamish the Dog Dude we are excited to offer a day of training for a special rate. Hamish has been part of the Chained Dog team for many years and helped with so many of our dogs, helping them to become amazing family members for so many people.
You get to spend the day with a small group of dogs (limit is 10) and Hamish learning some hints and tricks to help your dog with whatever they need, whether it's socialisation, anxiety, or any other issues!
This is aimed at reactive dogs, and will be supportive so you don't need to feel like you are the only one!
Bring along your dog and an open mind, and you'll be amazed at what you will learn!
Location is in South Auckland and will be given the day before.
Follow our Facebook Event HERE for updates!
- One ticket per dog.
- No spectators, dog owners only (Limit 2 per dog)
- No children
- Will start at 10am and run through till around 3pm, or later if needed
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided, let us know if there are any dietary requirements.
- If your dog is reactive please ensure the dog is muzzled for his/her safety, and also so the handler is more relaxed. Muzzles are amazing training tools!
- No refunds, however if you cannot attend let us know and we may be able to offer to someone on the waiting list and you will receive your money back.
- By purchasing this ticket you agree that you will ensure your dog is under your control, and Chained Dog Rehabilitation & Rehoming will not be liable for any issues on the day.