FEMALE | BORN APPROX MAY 2021 | MIXED BREED - HARRIER X
LOCATED IN AUCKLAND
Things we know about Scout, thanks to her amazing foster parents!
- She is high energy
- Loves other dogs and meeting new people through the fence
- Loves cuddles (demanding so!)
- Is ok with fireworks (thanks lame neighbours!)
- Is very smart (knows sit, wait, down)
- Loves food - but likes to take her food all over the garage to eat it
- Not fully house trained yet but no accidents for a few days now and doesn’t faffe anymore when she goes outside
- Good with crating - minimal whining
- Can sleep all night 8-9 hours
- Was ok being around two kids who tried to pull her leash everywhere
- Really wants to eat bumble bees
Think she will be a great family dog, likes lots going on and needs lots of stimulation. Regularly zooms around the garden and is good at self play.
Can also be left alone in the crate for a few hours with us walking around.
She is very mischievous and cheeky and we are working on NO.